Pages

Friday, July 28, 2017

Come back to tell you all, I shall tell you all

Life is busy and full of existential dread, so all's been quiet on the hobby blog front.  I've been playing far more than I've been running, and so don't have much to share.

I've been playing a sequel to the Deadlands game (a government-backed group in the 1930s trying to put the pieces back together after the first game), Rushputin's Erebus-Salzenmund Boogaloo (Earthmen stranded on a strange fantasy world for DCC), and Arashi's 7th Sea game (a very, very political game because the player characters have strong opinions about social justice and consequently have a habit of starting revolutions in our wake).

If you want to know what I'm doing running-wise, I'm largely running Tip the World Over on Its Side for Unknown Armies and helping moderate the Unknown Armies Fan Club.  Occasionally, I'm still running Crux of Eternity for D&D 5e (six years running!).  Very occasionally, I'm running Isle of Anhak for Lamentations of the Flame Princess, and What Luck Betide Us for D&D 4e.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Friendly