Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Scenario: Relic

So, a little while ago I started running a Cthulhu Dark Ages campaign.  It tapered off (though I still have the notes for it, and hope to return to it eventually).  However, the introductory adventure, entitled "Relic," can easily stand on its own.

For this reason, I submitted it to Protodimension Magazine, but as I have not yet heard from them (this was months ago, by the way), I will assume that they are not going to publish it.

As such, I'll just host it.

In "Relic," a traveling monk comes to the investigators' home town and asks for assistance in retrieving church relics.  However, it quickly becomes apparent that all is not as it appears — the monk's strange accent and turns of speech may suggest that he is a foreigner, and the relics are unlike any ever seen by medieval Bretons.

Download it here.

If you have any questions, comments, and the like, go ahead and post them in the comments or somehow establish contact with me.  Feedback is welcome.  If it's terrible, I want to know about it and make it better (or just acknowledge the advice for next time, and leave a shrine of terrible behind).

1 comment:

  1. I played in this when it was originally run, and thought it was pretty excellent, as did the others who played. Unless, of course, they're lying bastards. That's a risk I'm willing to take.

    ReplyDelete

Print Friendly