Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Surrealist Compliment Generator

So Rushputin at Warpstone Pile brought the Surrealist Compliment Generator to my attention.

What is that, you ask?

Simple: it generates a random surrealist compliment for you.  Something like, "Give me your hand that I may want of your broken nails," or, "Your higher cerebrations are most post-mortem."

Since I know I have characters who would talk like that, and so do you, it seemed like the thing to mention.

So, go ahead.  Give it a try.

2 comments:

  1. I must demand your pleasing chin! How it passes there and back again like a leopard searching for its misplaced frontal lobes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You are truly a wristwatch in a world of lumps." Nice. this should be fun to experiment with down the road...

    ReplyDelete

Print Friendly