Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

El Tiburón, the Bulette of Scandshar!

So, a while back, one of my associates posted this:

A half-orc monk luchadore annihilates a dragon.  Click to enlarge.
So, the other day, I was messing with companion characters for fourth edition, and I was inspired to make this guy.  He might adventure with the Shields of the Sorrowfell, he might not.  It remains to be seen.

As written, he is a suitable companion character for parties of level 8-10.

So, without further ado, I present El Tiburón:


Astute observers will note that his Grab is nothing special, but I included the grapple action for ease of reference.

1 comment:

  1. How does a level 3 monk grapple a dragon despite size bonuses and manage to survive a fall without slow fall?

    I'm guessing he was grappling an infant baby dragon of small size, and the DM took pity on him.

    ReplyDelete

Print Friendly