Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Guest Spots and Requests

And one more fiddly bit for the day.  Hopefully.

I know some of the people who expressed an interest in reading this blog are new-ish to gaming.  If you are (hell, even if you aren't), and you want me to write about a topic that interests you, let me know.  I'll either write about it, research it and write about it, or direct you to a place that can explain the concept or answer the question a million times better than I can.

Also, I know some of you are writers, but may not keep a blog (or maybe you keep a blog, but you don't want to write about your gaming pasttime on there).  If you want to do a guest piece on here, let me know and I'm sure I can post whatever article you have along with whatever contact information you want me to give (or none, if you wish to remain anonymous).  Just, you know, keep it within the confines of gaming.  Preferably.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Friendly