Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Two Neat Things

HDA at My Terrible Sorcery Is Without Equal In The West gives us this Secret Santicore post about RPG drugs.  Try it, you'll like it.

Also, I told you to read E. M. Lamb's Role-Player Hater for stuff like this.

One final note: E. M. Lamb did a post about character generation for our upcoming Traveller game (hint: it was awesome).  If playing Traveller is half as fun as making a character, it'll be a great game.

For the record, I'm happy with how my character's backstory ended.  My stats were basically unchanged, but as I aged, my mental and physical statistics switched (he started out with high physical statistics and roughly average mental statistics).  Quite frankly, I'm happy with the arrangement, as it pretty accurately reflects a wise, old, ex-military commander with a war wound who went a little soft in retirement.

I still haven't decided if I want to play my retired Space Marine as Hunter Thompson or if he is more subdued in retirement, but we'll see.  Either would be entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Friendly