Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Carcosa Wacky Races

I doubt I'll find the time to participate, but you bet I'm interested.  This is for the FLAILSNAILS crowd.  Over-the-top Carcosa races.  Motorcycles that run on blood vs. battle vans that run on plutonium vs. dinosaurs that run on your opponents.

Read more, chump.  If I don't have time to jump onto Google+, at least I now have some low-prep option for when I'm down a player and/or drunk.  The charts are what make this entry.

So make sure you read it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out!
    I've been thinking I should offer this to non-G+ people too - as long as you don't mind missing out on the player-to-player crosstalk, it could be as simple as just publishing each turn in 2 places instead of one. Would that interest you?

    ReplyDelete

Print Friendly